cannot turn off music and lower volume of sound effects?
SUPER Cute Alien
A downloadable game for Windows
SUPER Cute Alien is a WIP 1-4 players platformer about friendship, love and what it means to be human. Is a mix up of action and puzzles, contrasting cute and gore effects, also including RPG elements.
Currently supporting 5 game modes:
- Single player
- Versus (rounds)
- Last man standing new!
- Last man standing EPIC new!
Coming next updates:
- Story content
- Battle Royale mode.
New weapons, specially the chainsaw.done!
- New multiplayer maps. 6 new!
- Play your way! You can go guns blazin' or go tactical by using many tools at your disposal. Same for puzzles. You can try your logic at them, or just explode your way in.
- Open-like maps. Explore and complete puzzles in any way you like
- Puzzles that needs critical thinking or just ability
- Customize your game. Pick from a wide range of options or use your custom masks easily!
SETENTIA studios is the flagship of Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara, an argentinian developer/designer who works with great minds, to achieve his plans of world domination *maniacal laugh*.
Best known for being the main developer behind Arrangement, a free Half-Life modification in the works and for developing technology, such as YAKU: a free project to increase public awareness of the importance of water and Fassycom, free project to improve the quality of life of disabled people.
SUPER Cute Alien curently supports two features that can be modded or created upon:
- New levels can be added using Tiled editor. Just drop your .tmx files on assets/tiled/ folder. Naming convention goes like versus#.tmx or survival#.tmx (where # is level number)
- Custom masks for multiplayer can be added. Just drop your .png files on assets/custom heads/. They must be 128x128 pixels. Naming convention is: custom#.png (where # is player ID)
You can now play local multiplayer online using Parsec!
How to play:
- Download the client from http://parsecgaming.com
- Run it and create an account. Get your friends to do the same.
- If you want to host, click "Add A Computer". In settings you can set what apps your friends can see/control too.
- To join a friend who's hosting, add them using their Parsec username, and request to Co-Play.
- Run the game, and friends can play just like they're sitting next to you!
Your opinion counts
Remember this is a work in progress. Currently there's a fully local multiplayer version with LOTS of content, but the story mode is only on tech phases. More content is being added periodically, so check back again soon!
|Published||Dec 15, 2017|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Cute, Gore, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Puzzle-Platformer, Singleplayer, Survival Horror, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Melee Hotfix24 days ago
- General fixes and improvements24 days ago
- UI Options hotfix + melee improvements27 days ago
- Animation update #238 days ago
- Change Log44 days ago
- Hot fix53 days ago
- Game update72 days ago
- New map95 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Oh, thanks for reminds us of that. The new UI still needs a few tweaks. Fixing it on next update!