glitched into the ground, first level or tutorial underneath the wall jump course
SUPER Cute Alien
A downloadable game for Windows
SUPER Cute Alien is a WIP 1-4 players platformer about friendship, love and what it means to be human. Is a mix up of action and puzzles, contrasting cute and gore effects, also including RPG elements.
Currently featuring 7 game modes, 1-4 players:
- Single player
- Versus (rounds)
- Last man standing
- Last man standing - Epic Mod
- Last man standing - Zombie Mod (new!)
Coming next updates:
- Story and multiplayer content
- Play your way! You can go guns blazin' or go tactical by using many tools at your disposal. Same for puzzles. You can try your logic at them, or just explode your way in.
- Open-like maps. Explore and complete puzzles in any way you like
- Puzzles that needs critical thinking or just ability
- Customize your game. Pick from a wide range of options or use your custom masks easily!
- SETENTIA studios lead and main development: Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara
- Art direction + GFX: Owen Eaddy
- GFX artist: Natalia Repizo
- Additional GFX: Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara
- Music by: Robert Fenn
SUPER Cute Alien curently supports two features that can be modded or created upon:
- New levels can be added using Tiled editor. Just drop your .tmx files on assets/tiled/ folder. Naming convention goes like versus#.tmx or survival#.tmx (where # is level number)
- Custom masks for multiplayer can be added. Just drop your .png files on assets/custom heads/. They must be 128x128 pixels. Naming convention is: custom#.png (where # is player ID)
You can now play local multiplayer online using Parsec!
How to play:
- Download the client from http://parsecgaming.com
- Run it and create an account. Get your friends to do the same.
- If you want to host, click "Add A Computer". In settings you can set what apps your friends can see/control too.
- To join a friend who's hosting, add them using their Parsec username, and request to Co-Play.
- Run the game, and friends can play just like they're sitting next to you!
- Find us on Twitter or Facebook for news.
- Join our Discord server for custom content and chit-chat with the developers.
- You can also provide feedback using the comment section below.
🏆 We got 3rd place on #Potenciate contest! 🏆
Thanks everyone who made this possible!
Remember this is a work in progress. More content is being added periodically, so check back again soon!
|Updated||13 hours ago|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Cute, Gore, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Puzzle-Platformer, Singleplayer, Survival Horror, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- EVA2018 + Multiplayer overhaul13 days ago
- Joystick hotfix14 days ago
- Singleplayer customization, halloween masks, hotfixes34 days ago
- Coop progression fix42 days ago
- Survival crash fix42 days ago
- Major singleplayer/multiplayer update42 days ago
- Melee Hotfix82 days ago
- General fixes and improvements83 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Oh, that's very sad to hear. Glitches of this kind are very very rare and when they do happen you can usually walk out. However, if you can somewhat send us a screenshot of the exact location we could investigate further. Thanks for playing!
I'm very sorry i closed the game already but i as i said i was just a little into the tutorial where you had to do wall jumps between two close walls and was stuck beneath the right one. I was stuck like half a meter or so meaning that i could fire out of my doom if in the right angle. I also couldn't move a bit which madee it impossible for me to escape. I believe it happened when i jumped off the second wall
I will attach a photo of the location of the event about today evening
I can't figure out how to walk.... I tried WASD, 8456, Up Left Down Right... I can interact with the game with some keys but I still can't figure out how to walk...
PS: The flying robot makes it worse...
Make sure the game has focus. Also try fullscreen on options. If you have a gamepad connected game will switch to joystick controls instead. WASD and arrow keys are default on keyboard.
cannot turn off music and lower volume of sound effects?
Oh, thanks for reminds us of that. The new UI still needs a few tweaks. Fixing it on next update!