1-4 players platformer about friendship, love and what it means to be human. Adventure, action and puzzles, contrasting cute and gore effects, also including RPG elements.
Currently featuring multiple game modes, 1-4 players:
- PvE: Story mode (in progress, only tech demo level). Coop is supported!
- PvP: Versus (rounds)
- PvP: Last One Standing
- PvE: Survival
Coming next updates:
- Play your way! You can go guns blazin' or go tactical by using many tools at your disposal. Same for puzzles. You can try your logic at them, or just explode your way in.
- Open-like maps. Explore and complete puzzles in any way you like
- Puzzles that needs critical thinking or just ability
- Customize your game. Pick from a wide range of options or use your custom masks easily.
SUPER Cute Alien curently supports two features that can be modded or created upon:
- New levels can be added using Tiled editor. Just drop your .tmx files on assets/tiled/ folder. Naming convention goes like versus#.tmx or survival#.tmx (where # is level number)
- Custom masks for multiplayer can be added. Just drop your .png files on assets/custom heads/. They must be 128x128 pixels. Naming convention is: custom#.png (where # is player ID)
You can now play local multiplayer online using Parsec!
How to play:
- Download the client from http://parsecgaming.com
- Run it and create an account. Get your friends to do the same.
- If you want to host, click "Add A Computer". In settings you can set what apps your friends can see/control too.
- To join a friend who's hosting, add them using their Parsec username, and request to Co-Play.
- Run the game, and friends can play just like they're sitting next to you!
Native Online is currently being worked on.
- Find us on Twitter or Facebook for news.
- Join our Discord server for custom content and chit-chat with the developers.
- You can also provide feedback using the comment section below.
🏆 We got 3rd place on #Potenciate contest! 🏆
Thanks everyone who made this possible!
Remember this is a work in progress. More content is being added periodically, so check back again soon!