A downloadable mod
Follow Fred Thompson on an emotional, action packed search for redemption, through many missions based upon real scenarios.
- Total Half-life conversion.
- Great singleplayer campaign, with complex story involving lots of characters and locations.
- Realistic and fun gameplay.
- Drastically improved AI.
- Unlockable content.
- Player profiles.
- Dynamic sound tracks.
- Bump and specular mapping, realistic flashlight and lighting.
- Post-processing effects.
- Tons of weapons & items with different dynamic customization and addons.
- Non lethal weapons and NPC surrendering system.
- Rainbows: An operative system which allows the player to interact with computers in a way never presented on game's history. Take a look here.
- Easy to customize game options.
- Particle systems.
- Stealth mode (you can hide in shadows)
- Character growth: you can earn experience points which improves your character's skills.
- Professional level designers, programmers, composers and voice actors cooperates in the project.
- Totally new HUD which disappears dynamically and features overlays (blood splatters, raindrops and more)
- Realistic and immersive camera movement.
- Weather effects.
- LOOT system with item drops, including rare weapon skins you can customize in-game, on the fly.
Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara, RED_NED, Alex "HAWK" Bakanov, Joël "Shepard" Troch, Killer_Zeta, FoxTrop, with help from a dozen of collaborators over the forums :)
⚠️ A Half-Life 1 copy on Steam is required ⚠️
Using your favorite archive software, extract the "AM" folder to "$SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Half-Life" ($SteamLibrary represent the path of your Steam library where Half-Life is installed, unless you changed your Steam settings, it should be by default : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam")
HOW TO RUN AM
AM needs Frame Buffer Objects disabled (otherwise expect graphical glitches).
You can launch the mod via "$SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Half-Life\AM\Launch.bat"
Or in your Steam game library, right-click on "ARRANGEMENT" -> "Properties" -> "Set launch parameters" and just type -nofbo
HOW TO PLAY
Just select 'Go to HUB' in game menu.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.